Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Set by Dawn Heald

Hello crafty stampers, today I'm sharing  a matching Christmas set that I've made. I've started by colouring the centura pearl cardstock with Dylusions sprays in blues, teal and grape both sides. Spraying onto my craft mat and some water and dragging through, drying and repeating till happy. Then it was a case of building up flat layers using the stencil and stamps and then using this to make the box, tag, card and baubles. I had a load of fun making this set, my hands are still blue lol. The box is made from one piece of card. I do hope you like it and wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I shall see you I'll again after the festivities are cooling down for my final Guest Designer post.

THE ARTISTIC STAMPER stamps used
Katy Fox - Hessian Background
Swirls, splats and dots A5
Snowflakes
Tick Tock Father Christmas
Tick Tock Christmas Baubles
Notebook Background
Other products available from
THE ARTISTIC STAMPER
Dylusions ink sprays
stencils
Stazon black ink
White paint
Wow embossing powder
Other products used
A3 white centura pearl cardstock
Purple organza ribbon
Black velvet ribbon
Blue ribbon
White and silver pens
Clear tiny gems
Wire
 
Showing layers building up 
 


 

7 comments:

massofhair said...

Fantastic colours Dawn, beautiful project, gorgeous baubles & storage:-)

Sid said...

Very lovely decoration !

craftytrog said...

A wonderful Christmas set Dawn!
Alison x

Phazer said...

I called them to ask if the unit size recommend is not big enough for my stuff, and they told me that they will upgrade me to a bigger unit for no extra charge. It gave me a peace of mind to hear that!
Self storage management software

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic!!

ionabunny said...

Love the colours. Your box is fantastic. I am really into different boxes at the moment. Was trying to work out how you folded that..... It's very beautiful with your blue and gold papers

Astrid Maclean said...

A fantastic set Dawn, I absolutely love the vibrant tones you have used, classy and stunning!!