Monday 19 January 2015

Calendar ATBs by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy crafters ! Today I want to share with you the way I made a perpetual calendar with 4 blocks :


I found the template here but I am sure you will find some anywhere on the internet. 

Sorry for the bad pictures, there was very few light in my room when I made these blocks. 


I cut 24 2'x2' squares from a scrapbook paper. Did some ink tests and decided to use Antique Linen, Buldled Sage and Tumbled Glass distress inks :



 Here are some squares  stamped with butterflies, watches, postcard and Ephemera



I then stamped numbers and months with black Archival, and glued the squares on to the template :



 Fold and glue, and.... tadamm ! here they are :






Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated.
Don't forget to participate in our monthly challenge to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.

Titbelsoeur

10 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Fabulous calender, Tit. Lovely stamping. Thanks for sharing template

Sid said...

Great idea for a basket full of dates !!

Sid said...

Great idea for a basket full of dates !!

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Lovely original idea very inspiring. Dee x

selena said...

tres bonne idée, tres original!

Notations of a Crafter said...

Great idea love the backgrounds.

Cocofolies said...

Mais c'est une super idée ça... Bravo Titbelsoeur, trop chouette cette réa :D Bises

Astrid Maclean said...

Great idea Tit, this looks super!

craftytrog said...

Great idea for a calendar Tit! xx

Words and Pictures said...

These are so cool, Tit! I love the doodling around the edges, and great stamping to create your calendar boxes - very clever!
Alison xx