Monday 29 August 2016

So much Green Journal page by Gemma


Hello Everyone

I have a journal page to share with you all today. I have been struggling, creatively for a bit, So I went back to basics I had learnt when I started art journaling. Keeping my background colours within the same colour family with a contrast colour over the top. I also stamped the words 'Play', 'experience' and 'learn' in the circles as that is what I constantly have to remind myself to do with my Craft/Art supplies.


I started by covering the page with Gesso.Then using an old key card I scrapped Vibrant Turquoise, Fresh Lime and Cut Grass Dylusion paints over the whole page, allowing a small amount of drying time between layers.



I then sponged some Cut Grass Dylusions paints through the Sequin Waste mask, moving the mask to different areas of the page.


I also sponged paint through the Random Dots mask before using Squeezed Orange Dylusion paint to stamp the circle from the decay journaling stamps three times. I then mixed a small amount of the Squeezed Orange panit with water and allowed it to drip down the page from the bottom of the circles and allong the side of the page.


To finish the page off I added circles using lids and black and white inks. I then doddle a little with black and white paint pens


Thank yoy for reading
Gemma


No comments: